Caesarism is an authoritarian, nationalist, economically right wing ideology. Rome gained wealth through trade and conquest, it would conquer a land, take slaves, and sell the goods made by the slaves. Rome would create a national identity with citizenship, public spaces, and roads. Instead of taxation, Rome would use wealth from conquered lands to pay for necessitates. Much like Mercantilism it proved a unity between Capitalism and Authoritarianism, through using private contractors to build things like aqueducts. Rome would inspire Fascism, and many European Monarchies
Caesarism, like the name suggests, has a vain/stereotypical personality expected of Roman Emperors.
How To Draw
- Draw a ball with eyes
- Fill with Red
- In Gold draw an Eagle spanning it's wings
- Write the Acronym "S.P.Q.R." under the Eagle
And you're done
|Crimson||#811A2B||129, 26, 43|
|Gold||#F5A319||245, 163, 25|
- Agrarianism - Fellow grain-lover.
- Populareism - Thanks for the help, friend.
- Imperialism - Had many nice road/war trips with him.
- Mercantilism - Increasing the wealth of the state, expanding your borders, a powerful aristocracy but an equally powerful merchant class, what's not to love?
- Republicanism - I love the republic.
- Fordism - Give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt.
- Roman Republicanism - We're the same person!
Please don't stab me again.
- Hydrarchy - I had some fun with you pirates but you still have to die sorry.
- Authoritarian Democracy - Well, at least you're better than the guy below.
- Democracy - You're not as good as AuthDem.
- Fascism - I appreciate the attempt, but that was just embarrassing.
- The History of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire - Volume I, Volume II, Volume III, Volume IV, Volume V, Volume VI by Edward Gibbons
- The Assassination of Julius Caesar by Michael Parenti
- Julius Caesar Playlist and Octavius Playlist by Historia Civilis
- Unbiased History of Rome (New Style) by Dovahhatty
|LGBT - The Pride Gayngsters|
|Canon||FALGSC • Futurism • Gender Accelerationism • Homonationalism • LGBT Conservatism • Pink Capitalism • Queer Anarchism • Stransserism • Xenofeminism • Radical Feminism|