Ceremonial Monarchism (CerMon), also referred to as Crowned Republicanism (CrownRep), is a centrist political ideology and a type of Constitutional Monarchy, and is it's most common form today. In a ceremonial monarchy the monarchy is limited to only ceremonial functions (occasionally also emergency functions), while actually running the country is left up to elected bodies or bodies appointed by those elected by those bodies.
At the end of Queen Victoria's reign the British Monarchy's power diminished and pretty much became a ceremonial monarchy. Now the British Parliament and the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom do all the heavy work. All the ceremonial monarchies today are: Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Belgium, Belize, Cambodia, Canada, Denmark, Grenada, Jamaica, Japan, Lesotho, Luxembourg, Malaysia, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Solomon Islands, Spain, Sweden, Tuvalu and the United Kingdom.
Personality and Behaviour
- CerMon is usually seen with a lot of paparazzi taking pictures of them.
- He is laughed at by his uncles whenever he tries to voice his opinion.
- He has a very special relationship with Neoliberalism and is seen with children coming out of buildings while neolib walks them away.
- He is very spoiled and is seen pestering his father to give him stuff.
How to Draw
Ceremonial Monarchism is a symbolized by the purple version of the Cockade of France (The symbol of Republicanism).
- Draw a ball,
- Around the edge of the ball, draw a thick purple outline,
- Draw a magenta circle in the centre,
- Colour the rest of the ball white,
- Draw a crown on top (gold for the crown and red for the jewels),
- Add the eyes, and you're done!
|Purple||#541A55||84, 26, 85|
|Magenta||#B83FBA||184, 63, 186|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Gold||#FFEF01||255, 239, 1|
|Red||#EA1A1E||234, 26, 30|
- Neoliberalism - Thank you for being such a good friend.
- Constitutional Monarchism - I like you but why do you even need power, man?
- Republicanism - Hey man what are you doing with that guillotine & what do you mean you've known what I've done!?
- Absolute Monarchism - He thinks I'm a lazy piece of shit but hey at least I'm not a TYRANT LIKE YOU!
- Elective Monarchism- elections? nah
|Monarchists - God save the King/Queen!|
|Canon||Absolute Monarchism • Anarcho-Monarchism • Constitutional Monarchism • Elective Monarchism • Monarchism • Monarcho-Socialism • Archyarchy • Ceremonial Monarchism • Enlightened Absolutism • Libertarian Monarchism • Matriarchal Monarchism • Monarcho-Fascism • Monarcho-Capitalism • Monarcho-Distributism • Monarcho-Syndicalism • Noocracy • Universal Monarchism|
|Regional||Bismarckism • Black-Hundredism • Bonapartism • British Fascism • Byzantinism • Carlism • Chinese Theocracy • Feuillantism • Francoism • Integral Nationalism • Korwinism • Legionarism • Mladorossism • Orangism • Showaism • State Shinto • Metaxism|