The Counter-Enlightenment is a movement that represents a general political view opposed to the ideas of the Enlightenment .
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Fill it with dark blue
- Draw a circle in a darker blue
- Draw a circle inside of that circle in a yet darker blue
- Draw another, yet darker, circle inside of that circle
- Inside of that circle, draw a circle darker than the previous one
- Add the eyes and you're done
|Dark Blue||#2C2786||44, 39, 134|
|Darker Blue||#2C2967||44, 41, 103|
|Darkerer Blue||#24224E||36, 34, 78|
|Darkererer Blue||#131236||19, 18, 54|
|Darkerererer Blue||#050429||5, 4, 41|
- Reactionarism - Good son that carries on my work.
- Monarchism - God save the king!
- Feudalism - I shall return thou to thy rightful estate!
- Classical Conservatism - Thy hath the right mindset!
- Christian Theocracy - There shouldn't and shan't be a separation of church and state!
- Reactionary Socialism - The only good socialist.
- Crusadism - DEUS VULT!
- Reactionary Liberalism - Uhhh, pardon?
- Enlightenment - The true evil of all of history!
- Classical Liberalism - They ruined everything!
- Socialism - Get back to work, peasant!
- Jacobinism - Hast thou no honor? Get back to work!