National Democracy also called Endecja (clipping of Narodowa Demokracja) is a polish nationalist political movement.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill the left half white and the right half red.
- Draw a black letter N on the white side.
- Draw a white letter D on the red side.
- Add the eyes.
- (Optional) Draw it upside-down (as a reference to Polandball)
- Conservatism - Only tradition makes it possible to unite a nation.
- Nationalism - Thank you for showing me the importance of the nation, kumplu 
- National Conservatism - BASED! You are literally me!
- Christian Nationalism - "Catholicism is not a supplement to Polishness; it is somehow rooted in its very existence and to an important extent it even forms its existence" Roman Dmowski
- Capitalism - Private property and free markets? Based, but you have to reject that globalist thing.
- Democracy - I liked you!
- National Libertarianism - Our coalition: Konfederacja Wolność i Niepodległość.
- Paleoconservatism - Despite being american we understand very well each other.
- National Liberalism - A bit too moderate, but Rybarsky was a great economist and patriot, also you're doing a good work around Latin civilisation.
- Social Darwinism - Life is a struggle between strong nations who dominated and weak ones who are dominated
- Alt-Lite and Alt-Right - Foreigner fanbase of my homeland.
- Chadecja - My gratefull coalition partner, which we had a lot in common! Ohhh... and THANK YOU for the Śląsk, Korfanty!
- Agrarianism - I killed your 1st president... But we still could create a coalistion, PSL-"Piast"
- Distributism - Maybe you are in conflict with economic views of the old National Democracy, but you are still my ally, right?
- National Capitalism - Great economic policy, but too authoritarian, undemocratic and racist.
Even for me.
- Korwinism - Polish right-winger compatriot and coalition partner... But you should be less antiscientific and more nationalistic.
- Braunism - Another faitful compatriot and coalition partner... But you are too much antiscientific and wtf? Why are you monarchist? We don't have any candidats for Polish throne LOL.
- Austrolibertarianism - Even though you are too anti-state, you have many good ideas on how to organize the economy. Also, Adam Heydel is based.
- Polish Falangism - Dictatorship is cringe and because of you people think that "we are fascists too"
- Fascism - Kinda cringe.
- Socialism - PIŁSUDSKI!
- Marxism–Leninism - BIJ BOLSZEWIKA W KAŻDEJ GO POSTACI, BO TO JEST TWÓJ NAJWIĘKSZY DZISIAJ WRÓG! 
- Hitlerism - He literally killed between 1.8 and 1.9 million Polish civilians!
- Liberalism - You say that "we are fascists", even that we are for DEMOCRACY!
- Zionism - YOU WEREN'T ASSIMILATE WITH OUR CULTURE FOR CENTURIES! Despite that WE WERE TOO SAVING YOU DURING WW2 AND WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US!? YOU WANT REPERATIONS FOR TENEMENT HOUSES (which were destroyed by Germans)!? F#CK OFF!
(Note: Most texts about the national democratic movement aren't translated)
- Myśli nowoczesnego Polaka (The Thoughts of a modern Pole)
- Polityka polska i odbudowanie państwa (Polish Politics and the Rebuilding of the Nation-State)
- Kościół, naród i państwo (The Church, The Nation and the State)
- Przewrót (The Overturn)
- Zagadnienie rządu (The Role of Government)
- Upadek myśli konserwatywnej w Polsce (The Fall of Conservative Thought in Poland)
- Niemcy, Rosja i kwestia polska (Germany, Russia and Polish Matters)
- Nasz patriotyzm (Our Patriotism)
- Z doby przełomu myśli narodowej, Egoizm narodowy wobec etyki, Zasady wychowania narodowego by Zygmunt Balicki
- Wczoraj i jutro, Akademik i Polityka by Jan Mosdorf
- Naród a Armia by Stanisław Haller
- O ład w historii, On Plurality of Civilisations by Feliks Koneczny
- Sztuka i Naród by Andrzej Trzebiński
- Nowy porządek. Tezy konstytucyjne by Krzysztof Bosak
- Program Ruchu Narodowego
Works from outside perspective
- Chauvinism, Polish Style: The Case of Roman Dmowski by Grzegorz Krzywiec
- National-Democratic Party (Poland,1897-1919)
- Popular National Union (Poland,1919-1928)
- National Party (Poland,1928-1947)
- Camp of Great Poland (1926-1933)
- Federation for the Republic of Poland (Poland) (Page in Polish)
- National Movement (Poland)
- Right Bloc (Russia)
- Roman Rybarski
- Adam Doboszyński
- Andrzej Trzebiński
- Jędrzej Giertych
- Stanisław Grabski
- Władysław Grabski
- Władysław Konopczyński
- Jan Mosdorf
- Edward Taylor (Page in Polish)
- Ignacy Chrzanowski
- Upadek myśli konserwatywnej w Polsce (The Fall of Conservative Thought in Poland), Roman Dmowski
- Gospodarka narodowa (The National Economy), Adam Doboszyński
- Polityka i gospodarstwo (Politics and Economics), Roman Rybarski)
- Adam Heydel – polski „austriak” w metodologicznym boju, Wojciech Paryna
- Roman Rybarski, Damian Koniarek]
- "Kumpel" in English means "Buddy". Kumpel=Buddy, Kumple=Buddies.
- "Beat Bolshevik in his every form, 'cause this is your greatest enemy today." - A fragment of a Polish anti-Bolshevik song; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQdiSpA8h60