National Socialism, sometimes known as its clippings Nazsoc, Natsoc, and Nazi, but more commonly called Nazism, is a culturally far-right, totalitarian and economically third-positionist ideology, however, their Strasserist factions, which the mainstream Nazis eventually purged, had much more socialist views.
Arguably the most (in)famous ideology, his economic policies are as varied as his war-goals, and are subject to change based on the needs of the nation. He supports an authoritarian dictatorship with the goal of removing all non-Aryans from his country by any means necessary. Seeking to create living space for the "Aryan Race" by that end, even if that involves the mass execution of all "Untermensch" living in that space, like he did in the Holocaust (though he denies this).
- 1 History
- 2 Beliefs
- 3 Personality
- 4 How to Draw
- 5 Relationships
- 6 Further Information
- 7 Gallery
National Socialism was inspired off of Benito Mussolini's ideals in Italy. National Socialism was created and spread by Adolf Hitler, and later he would become the dictator of Germany in 1933. After Germany's defeat in the first world war, they had to demilitarize the Rhineland, but it was remilitarized the land in 1936. Adolf Hitler would continue his influence in Europe by annexing Austria, called "
Anschluss", although it was not an act by force, since the citizens voted on being annexed (Whether or not the vote was sabotaged is still unknown). Later again in 1938 Adolf Hitler demanded the annexation of Sudetenland, although Adolf Hitler took all of Czechoslovakia, but this did not lead the French and British to declare war on Germany. But then, it was the last straw, Germany invaded Poland on the 1st of September, 1939, leading to the second world war, Germany would later invade the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, and many more. But Germany would make a fatal mistake, in invading the Soviet Union in 1941 without packing proper clothes or gear. Soon the Americans would join the war, and start a two front war with Germany, and in 1945, the Soviets rushed berlin, and Adolf Hitler committed suicide on capture. Two days later after suicide, Germany surrendered, and that was the end of Germany's National Socialism. Because Nazi Germany was a dystopia, many more left wing ideologies consider Nazism a dystopian ideology as it wants to make some people more supreme.
Followers of National Socialism after World War 2 are often called Neo-Nazis. Neo-Nazism is very similar to the original doctrine of national socialism, and focuses on anti-semitism, anti-ziganism, white supremacy, scientific racism, ultranationalism, islamophobia, xenophobia, and holocaust denialism. However, compared to orthodox National Socialism, Neo-Nazism is degenerate and emphasizes on violence. In Mongolia, The Tsaagan Khas (White Swastika) was formed and advocates Neo-Nazism.
National Socialism believes in the power of the white race. Anything non-white is considered cringe and degenerate by National Socialism. He also believes in a very unique form of white nationalism based on the fact that there is a master race to rule everything else. National Socialism calls his brainchildren Aryans. Essentially, to be classified as an Aryan, you have to be white, straight, mentally and physically able, non-Slavic and non-Jewish. Blonde hair and blue eyes are also preferred (if not required) traits. Ironically, he greatly admires the Japanese and Chinese people, viewing them as honorary Aryans. Though he views other races as degenerate, they still are able to live under National Socialism, but they are typically discriminated against.
It is widely known that National Socialism prefers to solve its problems by gassing and burning them. Human beings are no exception. Anyone considered an “untermensch” (subhuman in German) will be thrown into a concentration/death camp by National Socialism if he sees them. One way to tell if someone you know is considered an untermensch is if National Socialism puts three sets of parenthesis "((()))" around his/her name or pronouns. National Socialism also uses the triple parenthesis to refer to entire groups he doesn’t like, mainly Jews. In practice, National Socialists sees genocide as a last resort, hence the term "Final Solution", and prefer to "humanely" deport untermensch or use them as slave labor.
The argument that Nazi ideology was strongly influenced by Social Darwinist ideas is often found in historical and social science literature. For example, the philosopher and historian Hannah Arendt analyzed the historical development from a politically indifferent scientific Darwinism via social Darwinist ethics to racist ideology. National Socialism views Darwinian evolution as justification for the belief in the supposed superiority of the Aryan race.
National Socialism is very, well, nationalist; the Fatherland comes first. Always. In National Socialism, the individual is nothing but a servant to the Nation state. Current leaders of National Socialism, notably Adolf Hitler, are referred to as the “Fuhrer” ("Leader" in German). As a leadership-based system, the Fuhrer has nearly unlimited power over their subordinates, although they do tend to have ruling councils and bureaucracy based on WWII-era observations. Using this extreme nationalism, citizens under National Socialism will often fight to the death to protect their land and leader.
As a secular ideology, religion is a touchy subject for National Socialism. The religion he hates the most is, of course, Judaism. National Socialism believes that Jews and other untermensch are responsible for most if not all of the current issues of the time. He is strangely tolerant of Islam, much like Fascism, and has a love-hate relationship with Christianity. Besides, he also suggested Shintoism for regarding sacrifice for the fatherland as the highest good. For starters, he hates Catholics, because most of their followers are Poles and Slavs and their anti-eugenics stance, and will purge them by any means, but is friendly towards certain sects of Protestantism. However, some of his comrades are willing to abolish Christianity and replace it with wacky esoteric Nazism, Positive Christianity or pantheistic deism.
A core element of society under National Socialism is the basic family structure, with fathers producing and mothers providing, under the basis of the 3Ks: kinder (Children), küche (Kitchen), kirche (Church). Due to the declining birth rates during the Weimar Republic era, Hitler took measures to increase birth rates and succeeded with the increase from 1.6 average children per woman in 1933 to 2.6 average children per woman in 1940, by offering favourable loans and grants to newlyweds and encouraged them to give birth to offspring by providing them with additional incentives, and ban on abortion and birth contraptions. Although this issue isn’t as important to him as is Religion or Race, anyone who might openly resist these norms are in danger of being considered one of them.
Homosexuality is considered degenerate in the eyes of National Socialism. When they are present, gays and lesbians are considered to be untermensch and will be sent to prison or directly to concentration camps. Under these conditions, it is still unknown how Homonationalism came to be. Ernst Röhm, one of the few homosexual Nazis who were eventually purged, was a fervent advocate of this ideology.
Animal Welfare was wildly supported throughout Nazi Germany. Many National Socialists were environmentalist and supported animal welfare, and Hitler and his top officials ensured no animal abusing throughout Germany. Veganism is encouraged among the people, especially among the members of Hitler Youth. A Hitler Youth manual from the 1930s promoted soya beans (known as "Nazi Beans") as an alternative to meat.
To National Socialism, cripples are considered to be “useless eaters” and will be killed/sent to camps on sight. Mental disabilities fare mildly better than physical disabilites depending on the severity of the disorder, but it usually ends up the same way even in minor cases.
National Socialism can be depicted as a talented and compelling villain, antagonist of the year, 80 years running. However, he could also be depicted just as easily as a raving, incoherent, opportunistic maniac. His weapon of choice is the stylish Luger Pistole Parabellum or occasionally a "flammenwerfer".
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill the ball in with red.
- Add a white circle in the middle.
- Draw a black iron cross.
- Draw the eyes.
|Red||#DE0000||222, 0, 0|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Black||#202020||32, 32, 32|
Uncensored (Shocking content and illegal in several countries)
The flag is based on the flag of Nazi Germany, used between 1936 to 1945.
- Draw a ball.
- Fill the ball in with red.
- Add a white circle in the middle.
- Draw a black Hakenkreuz, also known as a Swastika, inside the white circle.
- Draw the eyes.
- OPTIONAL: Draw Hitler's peak cap/Stahlhelm/Wehrmacht military cap and you're done.
|Red||#DE0000||222, 0, 0|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Black||#202020||32, 32, 32|
As his actions and beliefs are almost universally regarded as gravely immoral or downright evil, he's generally hated. National Socialism however does find some support occasionally from his less talented understudies.
- National Syndicalism -
- Corporatism -
- Technocracy -
- Cameralism -
- Irredentism -
- Protectionism -
- Esoteric Fascism - One of National Socialism key person, Heinrich Himmler advocates that ideology. (“If you ignore all the larping, he's pretty epic.”)
- Environmentalism - National Socialism promotes animal welfare and enacted environmental laws.
- Fascism - National Socialism can be considered an extreme, racialized, Germanic variant of Fascism. (“Known to occasionally sympathize with National Socialism, although National Socialism is the definite dark-horse of the family. Fascism sometimes switches sides and tries to frame it as the opportunity to teach his son about politics.
Why did you switch sides?! UNTERMENSCH! “)
- Orthodox Theocracy -
- Volkism -
- Cultural Nationalism, Ethnic Nationalism and Racial Nationalism -
- Eugenicism - National Socialism enacted many policies that discriminate what they call "Life unworthy of life," such as those with disabilities, as seen in Aktion T4.
- Machiavellianism - National Socialism thinks Machiavellianism is the only way to the power.
- Totalitarianism - National Socialism considers Totalitarianism is the best way to rule a country.
- National Agrarianism -
- Reactionary Modernism - National Socialism believes in the mixture of "great enthusiasm for modern technology with a rejection of the Enlightenment and the values and institutions of liberal democracy"
- Maternalism - National Socialism encouraged women to reproduce more children by providing incentives, awards and honours to combat declining birth rates during the Weimar period.
- National Capitalism -
- Tellurocracy - According to Carl Schmitt, Karl Haushofer and others, you are pretty based and the only way forward. And we are your rightful heir.
- İttihadism- "Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians?"
Ehrenarier (honorary friends)
- Showaism - National Socialism had good ties with Showaism, and proclaimed that the Japanese were Honorary Aryans.
- State Shinto - National Socialism regarded that Shintoism promotes sacrifice for the country.
- Chinese Theocracy - National Socialism respects Chinese civilization as the latter belong to ancient civilizations.
- Hungarism -
- Francoism - National Socialism had ties with Francoism, despite the latter maintained neutrality during World War 2.
- Peronism - Many National Socialists fled to Argentina after the war.
- Falangism - National Socialism allied with Falangism, despite the latter supports race-mixing.
- Hindutva- Indians are not that great, but Bose and I worked together to stage a revolution in the British Raj, and they send us a Legion of Indians willing to die for the Aryan Race. Not bad...
- National Bolshevism - National Socialism is confused for this ideology's coexistence of its Far-left and Far-right sentiment.
- Islamic Theocracy - National Socialism is very tolerant towards Islam compared to Christianity. This is proved by the 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar, where they have their imam as their chaplain.
- Christian Democracy - Upon released from prison due to the failed Beer Hall Putsch, National Socialism attempted to rise into power via involvement in elections and succeeded.
- Tridemism - National Socialism once assisted Tridemism in terms of military aid, but cooperation ended due to the outbreak of the Sino-Japanese War.
- Chinese Blueshirtism - Same as above.
- Dengism - While there are many comparisons between the two, they are not quite the same.
- Black Islamism - While National Socialism sees Black people as inferior (But better compared to Juden), he is friends with Black Islamism since they have worked together in the past and both are very antisemetic.
- Reactionary Socialism -
- Jewish-Nazism - National Socialism is confused towards this ideology for its Jewish ancestry and its advocates towards his ideology.
- Fourth Theory -
- Positive Christianity -
- Pagan Theocracy - Nordic Paganism flourished during the Nazi era due to the appropriation of Old Norse imagery and mythology, as well as the construction of the idea of a pure Nordic race.
- Nordic Model - National Socialism considers the Nordic ethnicity is the superior among the other ethnicities. However your progressivism is appalling, as is your refusal to let the weak suffer and die as intended.
- Kemalism -
- Christian Theocracy -
- Stalinism - National Socialism and Stalinism cooperated during the Partition of Poland, but National Socialism backstabbed Stalinism by starting Operation Barbarossa.
- Indigenism - National Socialism attempted to overthrow the United States government during WW2 by persuading Native Americans in exchange of Honorary Aryan status, but failed.
- Vegananarchism -National Socialism advocates veganism, but dislikes anarchy.
- Capitalism - National Socialism accuses Jewish capitalism of usury and hyperinflation, despite claims that capitalists were funding National Socialism spread.
- Strasserism - Strasserism and National Socialism were once good friends, but they had an ideological falling out, which led to National Socialism murdering Strasserism during the Night of the Long Knives.
- Thalassocracy - Carl Schmitt calls you cringe and the US and britain are variants of you, but on the other hand, british colonialism was actually pretty based. I am thinking about reclaiming my lost colonies. Will talk with the boys back in the Reichskolonialbund.
- Die Lügenpresse - National Socialism sees the media as being controlled by Jews.
- Zionism, Kahanism and Jewish Anarchism - National Socialism is very hateful towards Jews, so naturally, he rejects any notion of a Jewish state.
However National Socialism agreed with Kahanism regarding the Haavara Agreement and attempted to relocate Jews into Madagascar.
- Neoconservatism and Neoliberalism - Stop giving billions of dollars to Israel!
- Jewish Feminism and Luxemburgism - National Socialism claimed that feminism is a Jewish conspiracy, citing Rosa Luxemburg and Magnus Hirschfeld, both Jewish, as proponents of feminism.
- Democracy - National Socialism is a leadership-based system and regarded liberal democracy as unnecessary.
- Socialism - According to National Socialism, Socialism based on his ideology is the opposite of Marxian Socialism.
- World Federalism and Globalism -
- Illuminatism - National Socialism claimed that high-degree Masons were willing members of the Jewish conspiracy and that Freemasonry was one of the causes of Germany's defeat in World War I.
- LGBT, Pink Capitalism and Queer Anarchism - National Socialism is very homophobic and burned LGBT-related research papers and books from the Institut für Sexualwissenschaft.
- Homonationalism - NSDAP members who were openly gay, especially Ernst Röhm were purged during the Night of the Long Knives.
- Anti-Environmentalism - National Socialism enacted laws to punish anyone who destructs the environment and animal abusers.
- Marxism–Leninism/Antifa - The KPD, led by Ernst Thälmann voted National Socialism to overthrow the "Fascist" Social Democrats, but ended up being sent to concentration camps especially in Dachau.
- Social Democracy - Social Democracy was the main ideology of SDP in Weimar Germany. And National Socialism hates them. Social Democracy usually ends up being the punching bag of the SA (later the SS after National Socialism took power)
- Progressivism - Progressivism flourished during the Weimar era, and National Socialism regarded them as Degenerates.
- Objectivism - As Objectivism is an ideology founded by a Jew and promotes individualism, National Socialism sees it as an enemy.
- Titoism - National socialism hates Titoism as Titoism is a Slavic ideology that threw him and his collaborators into pits, including the POWs from the 13th Waffen-SS Mountain Division.
- State Atheism - National Socialism criticized atheism, saying that: "Thus people discovered the wonderful concept of the Almighty, whose rule they venerate. We do not want to train people in atheism."
- Nazi Party
- Nazism and Race
- List of Nazis
- List of National Socialist Parties
- National Socialist Program
- Adolf Hitler
- Joseph Goebbels
- Heinrich Himmler
- The Holocaust
- Economy of Nazi Germany
- Mefo bills
- Oeffa bills
- German Labour Front
- Strength Through Joy
- National Socialist People's Welfare
- Work Order Act
- Council of Trust
- Factory community
- Factory leader
- Beauty of Labour
- Reichsheimsttenamt (German)
- Trustee of Labour
- Forced labour under German rule during World War II
- Reichswerke Hermann Goring
|Fascists and Quasi-Fascists - Based and Fashpilled Inc.|
|Canon||Alt-Right • Anarcho-Fascism • Clerical Fascism • Eco-Fascism • Esoteric Fascism • Fascism • Falangism • Futurism • Homonationalism • • Islamic Fascism • Monarcho-Fascism • National Bolshevism • National Capitalism • National Feminism • National Primitivism • National Socialism • Strasserism • Stransserism Welfare Chauvinism|
|Regional||Austrofascism • Brazilian Integralism • British Fascism • Ethnocacerism • French Fascism • İttihadism • Hungarism • Hutu Power • Jewish-Nazism • Kahanism • Legionarism • Neosocialism • Peronism • Polish Falangism • Saadehism • Showaism • Silver Legionism • White Nationalism|
|Canon||Alt-Right • Anarcho-Fascism • Eco-Fascism • Esoteric Fascism • Ethnic Nationalism • Ethnocracy • Ethnopluralism • Falangism • Futurism • Homonationalism • Juche • National-Anarchism • National Bolshevism • National Capitalism • National Feminism • National Socialism • National Transhumanism • Pan-Nationalism • Racial Nationalism • Strasserism|
|Regional||Ba'athism • Bibism • Black Anarchism • Black Islamism • Black Nationalism • Black Zionism • Ethnocacerism • Hungarism • Hutu Power • Ilminism • İttihadism • Jewish-Nazism • Labour Zionism • Legionarism • Mugabeism • Odalism • Polish Falangism • Pol Potism • Religious Zionism • Revisionist Zionism • Sankarism • Silver Legionism • White Nationalism • Zionism|