Utopian Socialism clipped to UtSoc is an umbrella term for any type of socialism which rejects Marx's concept of 'scientific socialism' and material dialectic. Utopian Socialism isn't necessarily 'utopian' in the common sense (although it oftentimes can be) and may involve a varying degree of pessimism about the nature of humanity. Henri de Saint-Simon, Charles Fourier, Robert Owen, and Pierre-Joseph Proudhon are examples of socialist theorists who were regarded by Marx and Engels as Utopian Socialists.
Utopian Socialism usually does not analyse any ways of getting to her goals, or achieving them. Instead, she imagines her idea of a perfect society, usually based on some sense of morality or justice.
Acts like a hippy. Loves the Beatles, especially John Lennon. Very peaceful and hates conflict.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Color it red
- Draw a yellow circle in the centre
- Slightly off the circumference of the circle, draw 8 yellow wide triangles pointing outward, making the rays of a sun
- Add the eyes and you're done!
|Red||#ED1F29||237, 31, 41|
|Yellow||#FFF200||255, 242, 0|
- Philosophical Anarchism - Best buddy!
- Anarcho-Pacifism - Peace, buddy.
- Bernsteinism - He gets it!
- Democratic Socialism - My son who carries on my work quite well!
- Syndicalism - Using unionization and strikes to achieve socialism? Based!
- Left Communism - No, I am not cringe.
- Marxism - Why do you hate me?
- Yellow Socialism - Compromising with capitalist is great and all but do you have to be so reactionary?
- Reactionary Socialism - You're my son and I love you but please quit the racism and antisemitism. And why feudalism? Compromising with the nobility is great but that's a bit much.
- Capitalism - Maybe you can just... like, go away?
- Fascism - You know, you're kind of mean, and I don't like that.
- Marxism–Leninism - You're also a big meanie you two deserve each other.
- National Socialism - You're an even bigger meanie than the other two meanies!
- National Bolshevism - Meanie x3!